Sunday, May 31, 2009

Getting Settled...

I didn't take a whole lot of exciting pictures this week, so instead I am putting up some funny pictures of Gabby at the hotels we stayed at on the way out here. She had a lot of fun riding on the luggage carts and watching TV in bed. The drive out here wasn't too bad. I drove most of the time, while my mom read Twilight (she's a fanatic now too, in fact I may never see my Twilight DVD again). Speaking of Twilight, there was a funny moment when we got stuck at a Indian Trading Post in the middle of no where during a rain storm, which of course made me think of La Push, except there were no werewovles (that I know of).

2 comments:

  1. We got your card a couple of days ago.... thank you! We already miss you a bunch! Congratulations to Tim and of course you for being the wife of a student.... the wives never seem to get any credit for all of their "behind the scenes" work! Tell Gabby we say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Tim and to all the new changes in your life. Very exciting! I can't believe how big Gabby is getting!

    Maren (and Scott)

    ReplyDelete