Sunday, July 19, 2009

Gabby's Adorable New Bedding Set











This is the bedding collection we just got Gabby this weekend. She has no idea (it will be her birthday present). She has grown so much since we arrived in Tennessee that she won't be able to use her crib any more once we move in early September (and if your already getting a big bed, you might as well get cute bedding to go with it, right?). In the last two months she has gained about 6 pounds and grown almost three inches (which is a lot when you are as tiny as Gabby). I'm so excited about her room (and a little jelous they don't make hedgehog bean bags in my size).

4 comments:

  1. So cute. I love the bedding. Thank you for the card. We miss you guys more than you know. I wish we could come visit you! Congratulations Gabby... trying to catch up with my kids huh? By the way, where did you find that bedding.... I know all about you and owls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course. You had to have owls on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!! Really, it's adorable bedding set for little one... I love to shop at Linens N Things for beautiful baby bedding...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooooo cute! I enjoyed catching up on your blog the other night with Mom and Grandma. I keep forgetting to add the new address to our RSS feeds. How are you guys? I heard Tim had an interview yesterday. Hope it went well. We are praying for you guys! By the way, my frame turned out really cute--maybe I will take a pic so you can see. Thanks again for doing that. And yes, real scrapbooks are absolutely nicer than digital--they just take longer and make more of a mess, so I am going to try this Heritage Makers thing out and see how it goes. :)

    ReplyDelete