Sunday, November 15, 2009

Not Much Here...

So not much going on here. Tim took a big test in Nashville this week to be a court interpreter. Still not a hundred percent sure why he took a test be an interpreter which only pays up to $50 an hour, when come Thursday he will be an attorney and able to charge clients over $100 an hour. Who knows?
Regardless, I finished my Christmas shopping this week (which is driving Tim nuts because he wants to know what I got him). He tried to play 21 questions to guess it, but I'm not telling & he won't be able to guess it anyway.
Gabby has been having an on again off again relationship with the common cold the past few weeks. And I am so over it, she just needs to get over it and move on... as long as she doesn't move on to the swine flu...
And of course none of this has anything to do with the photos of us raking mom's yard with Torri.

No comments:

Post a Comment