Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Waffle Crisis...


I don't usually make more than one post a week, but this is an emergency. My daughter may only survive two more days because we have only four more waffles in the house. Due to the waffle crisis in our nation, my daughter may have to start eating something that is semi-tasty and nutritious for breakfast. All this time Americans have been wasting worrying about swine flu, what we really should have been concerned with was Eggo Waffles. I am told my daughter may have to go without for up to 8 months. I'm worried during this time that poor Gabby may have to eat such things as fresh fruit, eggs, or even oatmeal. Oh the horrors! It's a sad time, but hopefully we will make it through it.

1 comment:

  1. You are so brave to confront this problem head on! The waffle factories will rebuild and soon we will have delicious ready to toast waffles in our freezers again!

    ReplyDelete