Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve



Nathan & Emilie invited everyone over for Christmas Eve this year. We had a big dinner, then the kids decorated cookies and opened presents from the grandparents. We ended the evening by reading the Christmas story and singing some Christmas carols.



When we got home, we let Gabby open her gifts from her other grandparents. She was really excited about the Barbie & the Tinkerbell book from Grandma & Grandpa Gudmundson. And I didn't think she'd ever go to sleep after she saw the craft stuff from Grandma & Grandpa Mitchell (what can I say, we girls love crafts). Tim & I also opened our gifts from Web & Yvonne. Tim was thrilled about his new Spanish scriptures and I can't wait to use my gift card to Pebbles (thanks Yvonne). Of course Gabby made sure to put out some snacks for Santa and hang her socks (literally) before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment