Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day



Christmas morning Gabby woke to find that Santa had eaten his cookies and the reindeer enjoyed their carrot (although I'm not sure why Santa got several cookies, but all the reindeer had to share one carrot). And she must have made it on the nice list this year, because Santa did not disappoint. He brought her play dough (curse him), a doll with pj's that matched hers & lots of other accessories, and a stocking full of Tinkerbell stuff. Tim was more excited about candy and his ties than the Star Wars Clone Wars movies I got him. And I was just excited to finally read the books I bought my self a month ago.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, what cute pictures! I love Gabby's messy hair, I think your hair still looks super cute, and I LOVE the hunger games series! Glad you had such a great Christmas morning!

    ReplyDelete