Thursday, October 14, 2010

Where have the Tennessee Gudmundsons gone?

I think a better question is where we haven't been (besides on the internet). Since May we have ... moved to our new home, been to lots of hospital & doctor visits, found out we were going to have a second child (not my idea, I promise, one was plenty for me), gotten new callings at church, started Gabby's official first year of kindergarten, learned how to cook some pretty tasty sodium-free foods, found out that second child was to be a girl (little Izzie will be here sometime between late December and early January), had Tim's parents in town staying with us, celebrated a couple birthdays, won the lottery (okay, so that didn't really happen, but I wanted to see if you were really paying attention), and washed lots & lots of laundry. I think that sums up our lives lately. We don't have internet in our house at the moment, so that's why we haven't been on here in several months. But I promise to try to post an update at least once a month till the baby comes. We love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! I feel like I haven't heard from you in forever. I lost your address and phone number and I have left a couple of messages on here, but now I know! You are one busy lady. I miss you and hope when you get the chance you can e-mail me your info. Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete